We love helping First Home Buyers
Purchasing your first home can evoke a rollercoaster of emotions – let’s face it, there’s a lot at stake. Why not make life a little bit easier and enlist the professional assistance of a Pass Go Home Loans mortgage consultant?
You need someone you can trust, someone that will clearly explain everything to you, answer all your questions and keep you fully informed throughout the entire process.
Our ultimate goal is for your first home purchase to be a hassle-free experience. Our service won’t just come to an end when you settle on your new home. We will be in touch with you for the life of the loan – continually reviewing your mortgage to ensure it remains competitive and suitable to your needs. We will also be available for ongoing assistance with any home loan assistance you need.
We want you to be able to focus on finding your home while we sort out the finance. Not only will we find the most suitable loan for your circumstances, we will also do all the running around for you, from pre-approval right through to settlement of your new home.
As a first home buyer, we will assist you with
- Completing the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) application for you if you’re eligible for it. Filling out these Government forms on your own can be as difficult as dealing directly with a bank!
- Crunching the numbers and working out your borrowing capacity. We will also explain how much your home loan repayments will be
- Discuss whether you’re eligible for any concessional stamp duty in the State where you’re purchasing your property
- Discuss your options when it comes to variable and fixed rates
- Explain how Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) works, why you might have to pay it and how much it’s going to cost
We also provide our First Home Buyer clients with free desktop property reports to help with their property research.
These reports provide an overall estimate of a particular properties value based on a number of different variables – such as recent comparable sales in the area. These reports are great for First Home Buyers – especially when it comes to their dealings with real estate agents. The more information you have at your fingertips, the better informed you’ll be to make the right decisions.
So let us find the right home loan for you so you can spend more time looking for the right home.