Helping property investors correctly structure their finances
Thinking about purchasing an investment property? Or perhaps you’re looking to purchase your tenth? No matter what stage you are at, we have the knowledge, capability, drive and dedication to assist you with reaching your goals.
We’re property investors too!
At Pass Go, we are active property investors and know how important it is to have an investment savvy mortgage broker on your side.
An excellent mortgage broker should be an essential part of any investor’s team. Someone who can provide you with sound, up-to-date advice and structure your finances correctly to avoid unnecessary cross collaterisation of your properties – which is likely to save you money and hassle while you continue to grow your portfolio.
We know how to set up your loan structure correctly
Property investment lending is our bread and butter – it’s what we do and we do it well! We are active on a number of online property investment forums and occasionally provide input for national media publications.
As property investors ourselves – we understand the importance of correctly structuring your finances to avoid problems down the track.
We have an excellent understanding of banking policies and the credit niches lenders adopt – as well as methods used by various banks to calculate borrowing capacity for investors.
Whether you’re a seasoned property investor looking to add to your property portfolio or it’s your first time purchasing an investment property we will be able to assist you by
- Calculating your borrowing capacity and working out how much you’re able to borrow for an investment property
- Discuss whether variable or fixed interest rates would be beneficial for your circumstances
- Explain how using multiple lenders during your property accumulation stage can help maximise your borrowing capacity
- We will negotiate with banks to obtain you competitive interest rates and fees
- Discuss your options regarding principal and interest or interest only repayments for your investment property loans
- Work out whether you’ll have to pay Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) on your next purchase
- Look into whether you can use equity in your current home to purchase your investment property
Free property reports
Our Pass Go investor clients are also provided with free property reports. They are desktop valuations which provide an estimate of a properties value. The reports look at comparable sales in the area, previous sales history and current listings to formulate an overall estimate value of the property you’re interested in purchasing.
These reports are great for investors – especially when it comes to their dealings with real estate agents. The more information you have at your fingertips – the better informed you’ll be to make the right decisions.
So whether you’re looking to purchase your first investment property or you’re an experienced investor, we’re here to help you achieve your investment goals. To make life a little easier (and cheaper) we also offer our investor clients free desktop valuations and can recommend other allied services in your area from accountants, solicitors and buyers agents.